₹560.00 incl gst
- Similac Advance 3 is a spray dried stage 3 follow up infant formula designed for older babies from 12 to 24 months as part of a healthy diet during and after weaning
- Contains Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (Precursors of DHA & ARA), Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development
- Also contains level and blend of nucleotides that is known to support baby’s developing immune system
- Has Calcium, Vitamin D and Phosphorus that are known to support baby’s bone development
- Similac Advance contains a fat blend known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption
- Shop online for home delivery
- cash on delivery available
- cash backs available, conditions applied
Offers – Coupons available for this products in cart, conditions applied
INGREDIENTS: Lactose, skim milk powder, edible vegetable oil (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, MINERALS#,potassium citrate (acidity regulator), VITAMINS**, soy lecithin, nucleotides, taurine. INGREDIENTS ON PREPARATION: Water, lactose, skim milk powder, edible vegetable oil (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, MINERALS#, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), VITAMINS**, soy lecithin, nucleotides, taurine.
DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE: Use as directed by your baby’s physician. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing follow-up formula. Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby. Powdered follow-up formula are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician. Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes. Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully. Use only the scoop enclosed in this box to measure Similac Advance 3 powder. If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Use cash back coupons and get big cash backs
- Use discount coupons to get discounts on your purchase
- conditions applied
|Country Of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
While we try our best to ensure that product and other related information is correct, on occasion company/manufacturers may alter their ingredient or content lists. Actual product packaging and materials/product may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site.Therefore we recommend that you do not entirely rely on the information presented in the website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more information on the product, please contact the manufacturer.Also the picture of products shown in the shop page for selling is only for representation purpose only, there may be slight changes in the picture of the displayed products and the the products delivered to you for example any offers on the products will be explicitly be mentioned in the shop page and do not solely depend on the product image kept display.
Country Of Origin : India
Product Order Type
Any food and other fmcg products purchased by customers are non returnable due to the nature of the products and other issues related with hygiene . However, if the product is damaged or a wrong item is delivered to you then we will issue you full refund against the product or free replacement of the same product.