₹360.00 incl gst
- Similac Infant Fomula Contains: Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development Vitamin A, antioxidant vitamins C & E and zinc, that are known to support baby’s developing immune system Calcium, Vitamin D and Phosphorus that are known to support baby’s bone development Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth and development of the baby
- When your baby is 6 months, try Similac 2, specially formulated to meet the needs of growing infants over 6 months. Infants above 6 months should receive supplemental food in addition to formula. Consult your doctor for advice. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
- Shop online for home delivery
- cash on delivery available
- cash backs available, conditions applied
Offers – Coupons available for this products in cart, conditions applied
INGREDIENTS: Whole milk powder, lactose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, VITAMINS***, MINERALS**, taurine, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), L-carnitine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols). INGREDIENTS ON PREPARATION: Water, whole milk powder, lactose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, VITAMINS***, MINERALS**, taurine, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), L-carnitine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE: Use as directed by your baby’s physician. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician. Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes. Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully. Use only the scoop enclosed in this jar to measure Similac 1 powder. If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard. Measure the right amount of water to prepare a single feed. Refer to the feeding table for details.
- Use cash back coupons and get big cash backs
- Use discount coupons to get discounts on your purchase
- conditions applied
|Country Of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
While we try our best to ensure that product and other related information is correct, on occasion company/manufacturers may alter their ingredient or content lists. Actual product packaging and materials/product may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site.Therefore we recommend that you do not entirely rely on the information presented in the website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more information on the product, please contact the manufacturer.Also the picture of products shown in the shop page for selling is only for representation purpose only, there may be slight changes in the picture of the displayed products and the the products delivered to you for example any offers on the products will be explicitly be mentioned in the shop page and do not solely depend on the product image kept display.Country Of Origin : India